Branch-Remote Monitoring and Management
Fault detection, maintenance and repair expenses in banks constitute significant costs. Failure of additional energy sources such as UPS and generators to be activated during possible power cuts in branches causes both service interruption and customer dissatisfaction. ManageBranch provides fast service and focused solutions with branch-remote monitoring and management, fault diagnosis / troubleshooting functions. Smart control technology enables you to save energy and minimize operational costs.
• Monitoring of Reactive / Active Power Consumption
• Monitoring of Energy Consumption Costs
• Branch Electrical Infrastructure Monitoring and Control
• Monitoring and Control of Branch Additional Power Units (Generator, UPS)
• Branch ATM Monitoring and Control
• Branch Network Infrastructure
• Branch Environment Monitoring (Temperature, Humidity, Lighting, Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Flooding)
• Branch Remote Control (Energy sources On/Off, Air Conditioning Management, Router Console Access, Socket On/Off)
• Decreases field visits by 25%
• Saves energy by 30%
• Closely follow up SLA's by 10%
• Increases communication between parties (10%)
• Increases the spread of rapid problem solving by 30%
• Offers additional security solutions.